Specialty Floor Coatings Services
Since 2003 iNX Corporation has been the industry leader in professional industrial floor coating services in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County.GET A FREE QUOTE!
In certain environments, specialty floor coatings will outperform traditional floor finishes and produce superior results. Most Specialty coatings can lengthen the lifespan of your floors, add to their durability, and reduce the risk of fungi, mold, and bacteria—all of which can save you money on maintenance costs, cleaning, and repair. Plus, they’ll make your floors look great.
Are Specialty Floor Coatings Right for My Facility?
Your iNX representative can advise you on when and where these alternative products are best used. Specialty floor products are often used in hospitals and other medical facilities, restaurant kitchens, retail spaces, warehouses, schools, and gyms and other sports facilities.
Specialty Epoxy/Urethane Floor Coatings Work On:
- Natural Stone
- Tile and Grout
Ultra Durable Technologies and Tennant Floor Coatings
iNX is a certified contractor for applying both Ultra Durable Technologies and Tennant Floor Coating products. Both of these products will drastically improve your floor’s longevity and beauty.
Innovative, Eco-Friendly Floor Coatings
Our specialty floor coatings are safe for the occupants of your building and safe for the environment. Here’s why:
- No dust from burnishing.
- They are low odor/low VOC for improved indoor air quality.
- No water waste due to the scrubbing and stripping process of traditional floor care.
- No harsh chemicals introduced to the waste stream.
- Ultra Durable Floor Technologies virtually eliminate the need for periodic maintenance; maintenance is only needed once every year or so.
Why Choose Specialty Floor Coatings?
- Attractive high gloss appearance with high reflectivity
- Special coatings can give your floors deeper, richer colors for improved beauty
- Coatings can protect floors from bacteria and mold problems
- You’ll have improved indoor air quality due to low VOC and low odor
- Improved coefficient of friction to reduce the risk of slipping and falling
- Smooth surface is easy to sweep and mop for a more thorough clean
- More eco friendly than traditional floor care
- Save on maintenance costs and replacement costs
- Coated floors can stand up to heavy traffic and last longer, even with lots of wear and tear
Customize Your Solution
In our years of working with various types of flooring situations, we’ve learned that every business needs a different cleaning plan. A one-size-fits-all approach is simply not a good solution. That’s why you can Customize your Cleaning with iNX. Give us a call today and we’ll help you come up with a strategy that’s tailor-made for your business.